The new acrylic resin in the primer for Belco XT® Trim and XT Post products truly sets a new standard in quality for the building material industry as indicated by primer test results.
1. Greatly Improved Block Resistance
You will never have to worry about painted wood sticking to itself if you follow best practices for storing and handling our products in the yard.
2. Primer Test Results Show Extended Heat Age Stability
The XT Trim Finish System will protect your products from high temperatures and the passage of time.
3. Extended Roller Stability
Roller stability reduces waste during our manufacturing process, so that we can lower your costs.
4. Greater Low Temperature Film Formation
Low temperature film formation means that will have a good-looking finish even when its cold.
5. Reduced Bubbling Upon Spray Application
Excellent de-aeration prevents paint bubbles proven by primer test results.